You have experience in the areas of QA and Testing? We are looking for people with great talent, innovative and enterprising for our team everis Coruña.
What will you be responsible for?
- Collaborate in the gathering of requirements, design and documentation of strategies and test plans; all in a framework of teamwork, communication, transparency and a good atmosphere.
- Coordinate and manageme when necessary Testing and System Verification activities, including automated tests.
- Configure and implement test environments for the execution of Testing activities.
- Administrate the toolset associated with the management of the activities of Quality Assurance and Testing (TestLink, HP Quality Center, SonarQube, TestDirector or similar).
- Execute the tasks of quality control and documentation based on the defined standards.
- Supervise the implementation and / or parameterization of complete modules.
- Estimate your own efforts and the system development team.
- Develop Testing and QA Reports for the follow-up activities with client.
- Collaborate in the management of customer expectations (scope, deadlines, equipment, quality ...)
- Experience in testing of 2 years.
- English C1, a second language desiderable.
- Availibility to travel.
- Experience in management and execution of testing and verification activities.
What are the advantages of working at everis?
Work Stability, indefinite contract. Social benefits (food tickets, medical insurance and life insurance). An individualized career plan, trainings adjusted to your needs.
What can I expect?
You can get certifications, language courses and much more. Work in a good team environment where you can learn from others and they from you.